CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

perfection

nowadays...everythings seems to be harder and complicated
may be because of human beings like us seeking for perfect things in the world
but the truth is that human beings like us are barely have a chance to get everythings perfectly
esp for those who really understand religion
there is no way in this world can make us perfect even though we have tried troughout our live
sometimes we will feel disappointed when we could not get what that we really try to get
but believe me
the only perfect time in this world is that when we try and fail but we not straightly stop on achieving it
keep on our motivation
few days before
few teribble things had happened
and all of them makes me want to give up
however go (Allah for Muslim) would not let me being give up just like that
so He boost my spirit just by giving some concern and love from my family
where few days after incident
one of my family member called me and give me a little bit of motivation
believe me my dear friends...
life would never be perfect without love
and love would never occured if we do not believe on the Creator of love itself-peace-

2 comments:

M Iqbal AG said...

salam.

yup, tiada keindahan dalam kesempurnaan.
kekurangan itu mengindahkah kita,
kerna, mungkin kelebihan sesorang itu adalah kekurangan seorang yg lain, dan kekurangan seseorag itu, adalah kelebihan orang lain.

kita saling melengkapi.

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

salam kunjungan.. saje2 melawat.. kalau ade kelapangan, dtg2 la singgah my blog.. :)